Pineapple-Orange Sunshine Cake
- 1 box yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 (11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, including juice
- ½ cup oil
- 4 large eggs
Combine cake mix, oranges (including juice), and oil; mix on medium speed until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Pour batter in a prepared (greased and floured) 9” x 13” pan or you can use 2 9” round or square pans. Bake for approximately 20 minutes in a 350-degree oven. Cool on a rack while preparing frosting.
- 1 package of Jell-O No Bake Cheesecake mix
- 1 (20 oz.) can of crushed pineapples, including juice
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1 (16 oz.) container Cool Whip
Empty cheesecake mix in a bowl; add crushed pineapples (including juice) and sour cream; mix until all ingredients are blended.
Add Cool Whip and fold into the cheesecake mixture. Frost a completely cooled cake. This cake is best if made the day before you plan to serve. Keep refrigerated