Chocolate Poke Cake
For the extreme chocolate lover, this death by chocolate poke cake is here! A chocolate cake that’s been so much chocolate poked, packed, and covered with chocolate!!!
Here’s all I used to make chocolate poke cake recipe:
For the cake:
- 1 pkg.Of dark chocolate cake mix.
- all ingredients noted on the box.
- 1 large box.Of instant “Hershey’s special“ dark-chocolate-pudding-mix.
- 4 c.Of milk.
- 1 medium jar “Hershey’s special“ dark chocolate topping.
for the topping:
- 1 small box instant -Hershey’s special- dark chocolate pudding mix.
- 1 medium container 8 pounds of frozen whipped topping.
- 1 giant -Hershey dark- a chocolate candy bar, chopped
-step 1-bake the cake in a 9.13″ cake pan according to box instructions.
-step 2-in a medium dish, mix the mixed pudding with 2 cups of milk. With the circular end of a wooden spoon, poke holes in the hot cake and spill this mixture slowly over the cake, attempting to cover the holes.
-step 3-for about 1 minute or before it pours quickly, microwave the chocolate topping. Over the top of the cake, pipe equally.
-step 4-let the cake absolutely cold.
-step 5-combine the second pudding mixture with an extra 2 cups of milk in a medium dish.
-step 6 -fold in the whipped topping carefully. Spread uniformly around the top of the cake with the mixture. Sprinkle over the top of the chopped candy bar.
-step 7 -for at least 5 hours, refrigerate the cake covered.
This poke cake with chocolate is out of this world. So fucking chocolatey! So moist! So dense! Fantastic. I dare you to try to keep your fork away from it.